Hi, I’m Andrea
I’m an artist and coach + I help women to be more brave and feel more alive. I believe that we all have these creative superpowers – like courage, intuition, creativity, connection, self-compassion – and the more we are able to practice them/honor them in our life, the more we are able to live the fullest expression of our life and purpose.
My clients are mostly women (like you!) who are creative, open-hearted, high vibration and love-filled. I’m here to wake up the artist in you + the joy in you. And if you’ve misplaced it, I’m here to help you find your sparkle again!
What area of your life
do you want to expand?
Ready to add color to your life?
JOIN OVER 5,000 INSPIRED GRADUATES IN AN ECOURSE
VIEW MORE COURSES
Latest from the blog
Read more >
Peggy Orenstein is a New York Times best-selling author whose books include Don’t Call Me Princess, Girls & Sex, Cinderella Ate My Daughter and Waiting for Daisy as well as Flux: Women on Sex, Work, Kids, Love and Life in a...
Remember that bacon-wrapped hot dog? If you read my last newsletter, you might know that my son got food poisoning from a bacon-wrapped hot dog from a street vendor. (I know, sketchy!) But when I started the same uncontrollable...
My house is full of unfinished paintings. This is not a bad thing at all, mostly it's a sign of a current flurry of energy around color and moving my brush to and fro. I rotate each piece I'm working on until some resolution comes into...
She saw me holding the pie with a look of uncertainty. "Do you need some help?" she asked. "How much is it?" I replied, aware that gluten-free pies (or anything gluten free) can be super expensive. She showed me the bottom of the box -...
What does your heart truly want in 2020? WHERE IS YOUR SPIRIT CALLING YOU NEXT? What do you secretly want to happen? The New Year has always been such a rich time of reflection – a time to acknowledge how you grew this year, how you were...
Some of the best books I've read this year The Language of Emotions: What Your Feelings Are Trying to Tell You by Karla McLaren This book travels through a whole vocabulary of emotions and truly celebrates them - showing you that each...
Attend a Retreat!
San Miguel de Allende
Latest from the Podcast
The Creative Superheroes podcast is a place to gather inspiration and learn from a wide range of Creative Superheroes. These are brilliant authors, artists, coaches and teachers who can help us cultivate more courage, more aliveness and more joy.
- CSP #49: Boys & Sex with Peggy Orenstein
- CSP #48: The Language of Emotions with Karla McLaren
- CSP #47: Making Creative Dreams Real with novelist Katherine Center
- CSP #46: Brave New Medicine with Cynthia Li
- CSP #45: Little Panic with Amanda Stern
- CSP #44: Radical accountability + personal power with Azizi Birkeland
- CSP #43: Communicating with power + compassion with Alejandra Siroka
- CSP #42: Solo Episode with Andrea: Gratitude, love languages
- CSP #41: Solo episode with Andrea: The importance of choosing ourselves.
- CSP #40: Solo episode with Andrea - Plans for 2019 + Superhero School
- CSP #39: Solo episode with Andrea -What We Do with Loneliness
- CSP #38: Solo episode with Andrea Scher - Calling in the One
- CSP #37: From Heartbreak to Wholeness with Kristine Carlson
- CSP #36 Midlife is Not a Crisis with Virginia Bell
- CSP #35 Anger + Boundaries with Juna Mustad
- CSP # 34: Survivor Cafe with Elizabeth Rosner
- CSP #33: Wabi Sabi and Beth Kempton
- CSP #33: Melanie Dewberry on the Power of Naming
- CSP #31: Gary Salyer on attachment styles + how to make love feel safe
- CSP #30: Love styles and radical authenticity with Shanda Catrice
- CSP #29: A spiritual look at dating with love coach Macy Matarazzo
- CSP #28: Grow an Unshakable Core of Resilient Well-being with Dr. Rick Hanson
- CSP #27: Choosing Ease with SARK
- CSP #26: How to Stop Feeling Like Sh*t with Andrea Owen
- CSP #25: Material Girl, Mystical World with Ruby Warrington
- CSP #24: You're Going to Survive with Alexandra Franzen
- CSP #23: Fear vs. Love (on the canvas and off!) with Whitney Freya
- CSP #22: Sacred Storytelling with Leah Lamb
- CSP #21: The Art of Appreciation with Mike Robbins
- CSP #20: The Subtraction Project with Cass McCrory
- CSP #19: Playing into love with dating coach Macy Matarazzo
- CSP #18: The Courage Habit with Kate Swoboda
- CSP #17: Get your scary sh*t done with Jennifer Louden
- CSP #16: White Hot Truth with Danielle LaPorte
- CSP #15: Boundaries + Protection with Pixie Lighthorse
- Live Awake with Sarah Blondin
- CSP #13: Interview with Lucky Girl Deb Talan of the Weepies
- CSP #12: Listening to our hungers with Rachel Cole
- CSP #11: Law of Attraction with Laurel Bleadon-Maffei
- CSP #10: The Wild Edge of Sorrow with Francis Weller
- CSP #9: Urban Curiosity with Clare Barry
- CSP #8: The Five Invitations with Frank Ostaseski.
- CSP #7: Secret missions of kindness with Kelly Rae Roberts
- CSP #6: A tribute to Amy Krouse Rosenthal
- CSP #5: SARK on Deeply Grieving and Wildly Living
- CSP #4: The Drama Triangle and the Gifts of Anger with Juna Mustad
- CSP #3: Flora Bowley on brave, intuitive painting
- CSP #2: The Art of Money with Bari Tessler
- CSP #1: Curvy yoga with Anna Guest-Jelley
For a long time, I was disconnected from my creativity and my voice. I was busy trying to please everybody else by getting straight A’s, graduating with a very practical degree in business and just generally try to be successful in a more traditional sense.
But when I turned 21, I went to a personal growth workshop that changed my life forever. I’m an artist! I remembered. A painter! Somehow this workshop helped me connect to my true spirit and I knew I could no longer follow a path that wasn’t mine.