Hi, I’m Andrea
I’m an artist and coach + I help women to be more brave and feel more alive. I believe that we all have these creative superpowers – like courage, intuition, creativity, connection, self-compassion – and the more we are able to practice them/honor them in our life, the more we are able to live the fullest expression of our life and purpose.
My clients are mostly women (like you!) who are creative, open-hearted, high vibration and love-filled. I’m here to wake up the artist in you + the joy in you. And if you’ve misplaced it, I’m here to help you find your sparkle again!
What area of your life
do you want to expand?
Ready to add color to your life?
JOIN OVER 5,000 INSPIRED GRADUATES IN AN ECOURSE
VIEW MORE COURSES
Latest from the blog
Read more >
Traci Ruble is a San Francisco based psychotherapist and founder / director of Sidewalk Talk, a global street listening non-profit.
Years ago, I watched a short video of a 4-year-old little girl teaching the viewer how to juggle one shoe. She was SO charming and funny and so totally herself… and it reminded me that we ALL know how to do stuff. We all have something to...
Hey sweet friends, A simple offering for you. Group Zoom calls Mondays and Wednesdays at 11am - 12 noon PST starting this Monday, March 23rd - April 15th, 2020. A place to gather and share stories, uplift and inspire one another and just...
Designer Amy Butler is a global ambassador of beauty. A prolific artist, storyteller, and creative visionary, Amy seeks to uplift people, to create products that enrich peoples’ lives, and inspire others to seek out and grow their own...
Terry Grahl is the Founder, Visionary and CEO of Enchanted Makeovers. She leads teams of volunteers in helping to adorn shelters from women + families affected by domestic violence. And when I heard a wee bit about her story, I found it...
So yeah. It's kinda crazy out there. Maybe especially here in the Bay Area where even the toilet paper is disappearing from store shelves! But while others are hoarding toilet paper, I have opted to begin hoarding art supplies so if I am...
Attend a Retreat!
San Miguel de Allende
Latest from the Podcast
The Creative Superheroes podcast is a place to gather inspiration and learn from a wide range of Creative Superheroes. These are brilliant authors, artists, coaches and teachers who can help us cultivate more courage, more aliveness and more joy.
- CSP #54: Sidewalk Talk with Traci Ruble
- CSP #53: On being a multi-passionate artist with designer Amy Butler
- CSP #52: Terry Grahl of Enchanted Makeovers
- CSP #51: Good Morning, I Love You with Dr. Shauna Shapiro
- CSP #50: Life is a listening practice with Karen Maezen Miller
- CSP #49: Boys & Sex with Peggy Orenstein
- CSP #48: The Language of Emotions with Karla McLaren
- CSP #47: Making Creative Dreams Real with novelist Katherine Center
- CSP #46: Brave New Medicine with Cynthia Li
- CSP #45: Little Panic with Amanda Stern
- CSP #44: Radical accountability + personal power with Azizi Birkeland
- CSP #43: Communicating with power + compassion with Alejandra Siroka
- CSP #42: Solo Episode with Andrea: Gratitude, love languages
- CSP #41: Solo episode with Andrea: The importance of choosing ourselves.
- CSP #40: Solo episode with Andrea - Plans for 2019 + Superhero School
- CSP #39: Solo episode with Andrea -What We Do with Loneliness
- CSP #38: Solo episode with Andrea Scher - Calling in the One
- CSP #37: From Heartbreak to Wholeness with Kristine Carlson
- CSP #36 Midlife is Not a Crisis with Virginia Bell
- CSP #35 Anger + Boundaries with Juna Mustad
- CSP # 34: Survivor Cafe with Elizabeth Rosner
- CSP #33: Wabi Sabi and Beth Kempton
- CSP #33: Melanie Dewberry on the Power of Naming
- CSP #31: Gary Salyer on attachment styles + how to make love feel safe
- CSP #30: Love styles and radical authenticity with Shanda Catrice
- CSP #29: A spiritual look at dating with love coach Macy Matarazzo
- CSP #28: Grow an Unshakable Core of Resilient Well-being with Dr. Rick Hanson
- CSP #27: Choosing Ease with SARK
- CSP #26: How to Stop Feeling Like Sh*t with Andrea Owen
- CSP #25: Material Girl, Mystical World with Ruby Warrington
- CSP #24: You're Going to Survive with Alexandra Franzen
- CSP #23: Fear vs. Love (on the canvas and off!) with Whitney Freya
- CSP #22: Sacred Storytelling with Leah Lamb
- CSP #21: The Art of Appreciation with Mike Robbins
- CSP #20: The Subtraction Project with Cass McCrory
- CSP #19: Playing into love with dating coach Macy Matarazzo
- CSP #18: The Courage Habit with Kate Swoboda
- CSP #17: Get your scary sh*t done with Jennifer Louden
- CSP #16: White Hot Truth with Danielle LaPorte
- CSP #15: Boundaries + Protection with Pixie Lighthorse
- Live Awake with Sarah Blondin
- CSP #13: Interview with Lucky Girl Deb Talan of the Weepies
- CSP #12: Listening to our hungers with Rachel Cole
- CSP #11: Law of Attraction with Laurel Bleadon-Maffei
- CSP #10: The Wild Edge of Sorrow with Francis Weller
- CSP #9: Urban Curiosity with Clare Barry
- CSP #8: The Five Invitations with Frank Ostaseski.
- CSP #7: Secret missions of kindness with Kelly Rae Roberts
- CSP #6: A tribute to Amy Krouse Rosenthal
- CSP #5: SARK on Deeply Grieving and Wildly Living
- CSP #4: The Drama Triangle and the Gifts of Anger with Juna Mustad
- CSP #3: Flora Bowley on brave, intuitive painting
- CSP #2: The Art of Money with Bari Tessler
- CSP #1: Curvy yoga with Anna Guest-Jelley
For a long time, I was disconnected from my creativity and my voice. I was busy trying to please everybody else by getting straight A’s, graduating with a very practical degree in business and just generally try to be successful in a more traditional sense.
But when I turned 21, I went to a personal growth workshop that changed my life forever. I’m an artist! I remembered. A painter! Somehow this workshop helped me connect to my true spirit and I knew I could no longer follow a path that wasn’t mine.