Hi, I’m Andrea
I’m an artist and coach + I help women to be more brave and feel more alive. I believe that we all have these creative superpowers – like courage, intuition, creativity, connection, self-compassion – and the more we are able to practice them/honor them in our life, the more we are able to live the fullest expression of our life and purpose.
My clients are mostly women (like you!) who are creative, open-hearted, high vibration and love-filled. I’m here to wake up the artist in you + the joy in you. And if you’ve misplaced it, I’m here to help you find your sparkle again!
What area of your life
do you want to expand?
Ready to add color to your life?
JOIN OVER 5,000 INSPIRED GRADUATES IN AN ECOURSE
VIEW MORE COURSES
Latest from the blog
Read more >
More than 15 years ago, I started blogging about the concept of Mondo Beyondo + invited my blog readers to join in and put their lists in the comments. The invitation was this - set a timer for 15 minutes and make a list of all of the...
First, I wanted to offer you the shortest possible summary of Wonder Lab! When: 3 months - February, March, April 2020 What: 2 LIVE group calls each month on Zoom Optional: 2 private coaching sessions with Andrea Investment: 395- (Wonder...
Dr. Shauna Shapiro is a clinical psychologist, author and internationally recognized expert in mindfulness and self-compassion. She is a professor at Santa Clara University and has published over 150 papers and three critically acclaimed...
Karen Maezen Miller is a wife and mother as well as a Zen Buddhist priest at the Hazy Moon Zen Center in Los Angeles. She writes about spirituality in everyday life. Her books include: Paradise in Plain Sight: Lessons from a Zen Garden, ...
I've been thinking for months about how I can continue to show up and support you in what you are Manifesting in 2020... And as I was wandering the streets in San Miguel (with some ridiculously fun rainbow pom poms a few weeks ago) the...
I'm not the most playful mom on the block. You wouldn't know it by my irrationally exuberant response to dogs in the neighborhood. They literally barrel toward me with excitement when they see me (or maybe I barrel toward them?) Two of my...
Attend a Retreat!
San Miguel de Allende
Latest from the Podcast
The Creative Superheroes podcast is a place to gather inspiration and learn from a wide range of Creative Superheroes. These are brilliant authors, artists, coaches and teachers who can help us cultivate more courage, more aliveness and more joy.
- CSP #51: Good Morning, I Love You with Dr. Shauna Shapiro
- CSP #50: Life is a listening practice with Karen Maezen Miller
- CSP #49: Boys & Sex with Peggy Orenstein
- CSP #48: The Language of Emotions with Karla McLaren
- CSP #47: Making Creative Dreams Real with novelist Katherine Center
- CSP #46: Brave New Medicine with Cynthia Li
- CSP #45: Little Panic with Amanda Stern
- CSP #44: Radical accountability + personal power with Azizi Birkeland
- CSP #43: Communicating with power + compassion with Alejandra Siroka
- CSP #42: Solo Episode with Andrea: Gratitude, love languages
- CSP #41: Solo episode with Andrea: The importance of choosing ourselves.
- CSP #40: Solo episode with Andrea - Plans for 2019 + Superhero School
- CSP #39: Solo episode with Andrea -What We Do with Loneliness
- CSP #38: Solo episode with Andrea Scher - Calling in the One
- CSP #37: From Heartbreak to Wholeness with Kristine Carlson
- CSP #36 Midlife is Not a Crisis with Virginia Bell
- CSP #35 Anger + Boundaries with Juna Mustad
- CSP # 34: Survivor Cafe with Elizabeth Rosner
- CSP #33: Wabi Sabi and Beth Kempton
- CSP #33: Melanie Dewberry on the Power of Naming
- CSP #31: Gary Salyer on attachment styles + how to make love feel safe
- CSP #30: Love styles and radical authenticity with Shanda Catrice
- CSP #29: A spiritual look at dating with love coach Macy Matarazzo
- CSP #28: Grow an Unshakable Core of Resilient Well-being with Dr. Rick Hanson
- CSP #27: Choosing Ease with SARK
- CSP #26: How to Stop Feeling Like Sh*t with Andrea Owen
- CSP #25: Material Girl, Mystical World with Ruby Warrington
- CSP #24: You're Going to Survive with Alexandra Franzen
- CSP #23: Fear vs. Love (on the canvas and off!) with Whitney Freya
- CSP #22: Sacred Storytelling with Leah Lamb
- CSP #21: The Art of Appreciation with Mike Robbins
- CSP #20: The Subtraction Project with Cass McCrory
- CSP #19: Playing into love with dating coach Macy Matarazzo
- CSP #18: The Courage Habit with Kate Swoboda
- CSP #17: Get your scary sh*t done with Jennifer Louden
- CSP #16: White Hot Truth with Danielle LaPorte
- CSP #15: Boundaries + Protection with Pixie Lighthorse
- Live Awake with Sarah Blondin
- CSP #13: Interview with Lucky Girl Deb Talan of the Weepies
- CSP #12: Listening to our hungers with Rachel Cole
- CSP #11: Law of Attraction with Laurel Bleadon-Maffei
- CSP #10: The Wild Edge of Sorrow with Francis Weller
- CSP #9: Urban Curiosity with Clare Barry
- CSP #8: The Five Invitations with Frank Ostaseski.
- CSP #7: Secret missions of kindness with Kelly Rae Roberts
- CSP #6: A tribute to Amy Krouse Rosenthal
- CSP #5: SARK on Deeply Grieving and Wildly Living
- CSP #4: The Drama Triangle and the Gifts of Anger with Juna Mustad
- CSP #3: Flora Bowley on brave, intuitive painting
- CSP #2: The Art of Money with Bari Tessler
- CSP #1: Curvy yoga with Anna Guest-Jelley
For a long time, I was disconnected from my creativity and my voice. I was busy trying to please everybody else by getting straight A’s, graduating with a very practical degree in business and just generally try to be successful in a more traditional sense.
But when I turned 21, I went to a personal growth workshop that changed my life forever. I’m an artist! I remembered. A painter! Somehow this workshop helped me connect to my true spirit and I knew I could no longer follow a path that wasn’t mine.