Friday Five asks five questions each Friday for people to answer on their web log.
I would love to hear your answers as well!
1. How many times have you truly been in love?
Twice? Gosh, this is a hard one.
I’ve been in love several times, but I have one true love, and his name is Matt.
2. What was/is so great about the person you love(d) the most?
He is the Giggler, and I giggle.
3. What qualities should a significant other have?
The ability to burst your heart wide open with love, laugh til you pee your pants, and feel truly safe all the while.
4. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
oh, yes. But never on purpose.
5. If there was one thing you could teach people about love, what would it be?
When I was going through a hard breakup many years ago, my mom told me something I never forgot. She said, “You know honey, when you find the right one, it just won’t be this complicated or hard or dramatic. It will just be right, and you will know it.”
I’ve found this to be so true.
And for those of you more visually inclined, here’s another Friday challenge.
A weekly photo challenge can be found here.