Okay, so I’ve been tagged by Mighty Girl and I just can’t resist her.
Four jobs I’ve had:
– Designer for author and artist SARK
– The Pink Man for the San Francisco Chronicle (required a huge rubber costume like at Disneyland)
– Sold bait and tackle at the pier on Seacliff Beach (I would sometimes give completely made-up advice about how the salmon were running)
– Clothing salesperson (perfected the art of telling a stranger their ass looks great in their jeans)
Four Movies I can watch over and over:
– Bring it On
– Monsters Inc.
– Oprah’s 20th Anniversary Collection (although I’d probably dissolve into a puddle of tears if I watched it too many times)
Four Places I’ve Lived:
– Venice, Italy
– Oaxaca, Mexico
– San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
– New Orleans, LA
Four TV shows I love:
– The Daily Show
– Law and Order
Four places I’ve vacationed:
– Virgin Gorda
Four of my favorite dishes:
– Panna cotta
– Fresh mozzarella, tomato and basil sandwich pressed at an outdoor cafe in Italy
– Diner salad with ranch dressing
– Broccoli and cheese sauce
Four sites I visit daily:
– Jen Gray
Four places I would rather be right now:
– Curled up in bed.
– Snorkeling in Virgin Gorda.
– Walking on the cobblestones in Venice.
– At a Lionel Richie concert.
Four bloggers I’m tagging: