World Domination Summit, here we come!

andrea_jen_karate_700.jpg
Andrea and Jen, photo by Stefanie Renee,
andrea_jen_jumping_700.jpg
Andrea and Jen, photo by Stefanie Renee,
Jen and I have been working hard on our talk for the World Domination Summit! I hope to see some of you there. Looks like we’ll be in good company!
AND, we just created a brand new mailing list system on our site! To entice you to sign up with us, we are offering a very fun freebie — The Mondo Beyondo Dream Generator! Sign up for our list and you’ll get our handy tool to start manifesting your dreams right now.

1. Cindy Scovel

You girls are AWESOME!!! Have so much fun 🙂 And do good work (you always do)!

2. melissa

you two really are stunningly gorgeous…oh, and your spirits soar off of the screen. happy weekend and love to you both.

3. moyra

would so love to come to that…. sounds like a total blast. only just heard about it though! and looking forward to hearing all about it. oh and I may may may be lucky enough to make it to San Francisco in the Autumn…. that’s mondo beyondo enough for me!

4. giselle taminez

So sad to have missed this event and your talk! Good luck!

5. Ramona

I love these photos of you both!
    Have a great time this weekend.

6. 6512 and growing

Signed up. Yeah.
    Loved your post, a few posts back, about how our 10 year old selves have the same dreams as our adult selves. Absolutely true.

7. DeAnne Olguin Williamson

I was there for your presentation at WDS girls and I will tell you without a doubt, it was my favorite. Your energy is contagious. Your existence gives me hope.

8. Christine

The two of you are such an inspiration to me. I’ve signed up to the e-mail list of course!!

9. Lisa Ottman

This post is EXACTLY the good mojo I needed this morning!
    BTW, your crazy smiling faces are now gracing the desktop background on my laptop. 😀

10. Hippie

Super jzzaed about getting that know-how.