This is a story I usually only tell to close friends. And now you!

[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/267979230″ params=”auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true” width=”100%” height=”450″ iframe=”true” /]

Through the magic of technology, I can share the recording of the story I told on stage last week! It was my first time I told a story live on a stage… and it scared the pants off me. Here’s to being brave, adventuring and feeling alive!

If you’re interested in going to this monthly storytelling event -That Really Happened?!! at the Monkey House in Berkeley, their Facebook page is here.

1. Bella

Holy smokes. Girl. That was good.
    So good.
    I bow to your courage to get up on that stage.
    xo

2. shel

i need to know who!!! argh!!!

3. Kristina

Love that story! I’m dying to know who it was!!!!!

4. richele

oh you cannot leave us hanging like that lady! who?

5. Leslie

You tell one heckuva a story. And I so want to know who he is.;-)

6. Mina

OMG! I LOVE this!! Talk about manifesting.

7. paula

Hi Andrea…fabulous story…reviving an old dream of mine to visit venice! And reminding me to manifest my dreams, as I have in the past, but daring to dream much, much bigger! Thank you!

8. Anne

I came to your website because you were mentioned in Brene Brown’s book, and then stumbled on this story. I was laughing out loud, so great!!!

9. oprol evorter

Hey there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing a few months of hard work due to no data backup. Do you have any methods to prevent hackers?