A Few Reasons Why I Haven’t Been Around Much Lately
1. I am giving my whole heart to Mondo Beyondo! and most of my writing and life force is over there. If you haven’t taken the course yet, it’s rockin people. We are having such a good time! and January registration just opened.
2. We’ve been recovering from swine flu. Yes, it happened to us. My entire family, including Ben. It is terrible and horrible and you probably want to get vaccinated for it. Tamiflu saved our ass.
3. I have been preparing for a most wonderful week away at Liz Lamoreux’s Be Present Retreat I will be teaching the first day of class and then thoroughly enjoying Kelly Rae and Liz’s class the following days. Can’t wait to be back on the Oregon coast!
4. I’ve been trying to use Twitter but I still don’t totally see the point.
5. Ben, Ben, and delicious Ben.
See you next week, everybody!