1. I am learning how to use my voice. To trust my heart, my knowing, and my ability to manifest. I am learning I am more powerful than I realized. I am learning about turning towards love and not away from it.
2. I am learning to look deeply into things and to allow the truth to be discovered slowly and in layers. I am learning a new kind of patience and restraint, to allow things to reveal themselves, to let the waters still, the cloudiness to go away.
3. I am learning that when you are aligned with your true purpose you are delighted and energized, filled up and lifted up, even when you are working hard. Even when you are exhausted.
4. I am learning that the wisdom is in the room, that every single person has their piece to share, that if our ears are open we can learn something really important from everyone. I am learning that we can’t do it all alone.
5. I am learning to trust the mess. The disasters, the implosions, the spectacular-ness of conflict. Sometimes it is the only way to wake you up, to get your attention, call you to create something new.
6. I am learning that because I will be 40 this year, flying onto a bed like a superhero can be both exhilerating, delightful and also require chiropractic care afterwards. Totally worth it, by the way.
7. I am learning that I am surrounded by people who genuinely love me, see me and adore me.
8. I have learned that thinking is overrated, that I’ve been up in my head for too long and bringing things back into my body has been the greatest gift I’ve given myself in a long time. I have learned that making things with my hands, taking photos with my camera, walking, dancing, bicycling… are my surefire ways into joy.
9. I am learning that my path to contentment will be in simply following the truth of my hearts’ delights and letting myself be carried from there.
10. This one is for you. What are you learning?
Pretty much all of those I am learning as well. Funny how as Alice Walker says, “the more personal your writing/stories the more universal”
I am learning that it is okay to “relearn” to allow myself to learn things in a different way that I already “thought” I knew, or probably more honestly just wanted to know so I didn’t have to face it again.
And instead I am finding patience for myself in the midst of my learning, and I am relying on others to remind me when I forget :).
I am learning that when I open myself up in service of my dream amazing things happen and I am finding support from places I never even dreamed of.
I am learning that letting go is hard, but holding on too long is far harder on me.
I am learning that I will always be learning :).
I especially like the one about letting the truth reveal itself slowly-with patience and restraint. that is a weakness of mine.
I am learning to allow outrageously good things to just be outrageously good, without a need to diminish them or make them smaller. I didn’t know I did this, but I do!
Keep flying, lady superhero! xo
I’m learning I have a lot to learn. And I’m learning about patience and evening out my old “all or nothing” beliefs. And lastly I’m learning that when I turn toward myself I am more available to others.
What a great reflection! I especially love #6… just because.
Me? I’m learning that a beautiful calm comes with letting go of the need to have everything just right and over thinking is totally overrated (see #8)
Have a lovely weekend!
Thanks for the sharing and the question. I am learning:
1. What it means to give birth:
2. That I am bigger than I think I am.
3. I have to start with the light inside. If I start there, things fall into place. If I start in my head, I get stuck and feel miserable.
4. I know so much more than I ever thought I did and also, so much less.
5. There is this place inside of me, discovered in the land of Rock Bottom, that is made of love and peace. Even in the middle of really hard things, like an unfaithful spouse, a deep depression, and everything else life has offered up and will continue to offer up, There I Am.
6. I am not who I thought I was for about 30 -ish years of my life and am who I thought I was for about the first seven.
7. It is worth taking time to investigate the feeling right behind my fear (s).
8. Where there is hope, there is life.
9. Hugs, gentle touches, are really, really important.
10. I like myself.
Love your learning list. Thank you xoxox
1. I’m learning that I cannot really participate in 2 different eCourses, and develop my own eCourse, And be in a 365 flickr group, and be a full time mama, and try to launch my business, and stay in touch with everyone’s blogs and facebook pages, and go to 2 AA meetings per week, and start one at my house once a week, and think that I’ll really feel grounded,or have a clean house! even though I am on FIRE and lit up because I’m am following my purpose – just on high speed! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
2.That the Spark Kit and Danielle LaPorte are MAGIC.
3. This year I am feeling more valid – in general. Like everything up to this point has helped me to feel more comfortable in my own skin and valuable. Yes – I needed outside stuff to feel valuable – I’m still working on that! But the accumulation of experiences has helped me to reach a different peaceful feeling inside….and I’m turning 43 next month = it takes what it takes.
4. That I love Max and it’s ok to NOT have more babies….it’s really ok. even though everyone else I know is pregnant with their second child. My body knows that I’m done there.
5. That learning is essential to my happiness.
6. That creating is essential to my happiness.
7. That following my own purpose and my own path is essential for happiness, peacefulness, and sleepless night because I want to keep going!
8. That I need to get a bike, take a hike, go swimming and have a picnic, soon…..
9. That when I set my intention to make something happen, the universe aligns with it – always – it always has – and unbelievable things manifest. Every time. Every. Single. time.
10. That I’m not done studying the Toltec path and that it’s ok to go back to something I thought I was done with…and look at it from a new perspective.
i am learning that you write good things
i am learning that the more courageous i am the richer my life is
i am learning that each time i play with my creativity i learn and grown
i am learning that when i open my vulnerabilties to the world i am held with love
Right on, Mama!
I am learning love is how I live everyday life and that is very different from my romantic fantasies.
I am learning to let go.
I am learning to value the process of making my dreams come true and accept that is also different and more mundane than the highs of my fantasies.
That is a delightful photo, Andrea. I especially like your #2, and hope for the eyes to see #7 in my own life.
I am learning that to truly enjoy life I have to let go of the to-do list and just live.
I LOVE #5 and #6. I am learning that I have no control over tomorrow, next week or next month, I am learning that I am happy now, and that I should enjoy it. Anything can happen in the future and worrying about it will not change it.
Lovely list. Thanks.
I am learning that I know enough and have a lot to share with the world. So much of what I was looking for was already in me. You can’t have lived ALL these years on earth without having accumulated a wealth of knowledge and wisdom!! So when you don’t know where else to look for answers … turn inside and let it overflow 🙂
Am also learning to give without giving myself away. If I pour myself into others it is of no help to anyone. You can’t give yourself completely, even to your child. Your heart must stay in your ribcage in order to be healthy. And from there it can RADIATE far and wide and shine on all the people you love. But first you must give yourself a little love to. (or a lot!!).
You inspired to make a similar list:
It’s a list of 10 things that are making my summer!!!
Since you’re turning 40 soon, I think you’ll enjoy this book by my favouritest author:
Any other book by her is amazing!! She is a therapist and talented author. A terrific mix. 🙂
I am learning that everything is as it should be. Over and over. I am learning this. I am learning that you are given everything you need – and that includes everything your heart needs. So trust “it”… that in everything, everywhere (and that includes the chaos) you are guided. And thus, there is this. And thus, there is you. “You” – thank you, Andrea. 🙂
Acne is known as pimples, lumps, and plugged pores that rise on the physiognomy, neck, face, shoulders and chest areas.
There is not one major element that causes acne and it is stimulated by hormones, insistence, sexual maturity, nourishment, and other factors.
The sun can also dry not at home the outer layer of your bark encouraging your sebaceous glands to start producing more oil.
No one is safe to fell blemishes when the conditions are there.
Now you have a defense against acne with Proactiv
There are simple things your can do to preclude your acne from occurring in the cardinal place.
In perpetuity be patient with your face. Unstintingly that is too hot or cold can trigger your sebaceous glands to over bring about grease and hamper up your skin.
You should leave your exterior at least twice a hour to save up the bacteria levels to a minimum.
Do not match your face. The hands bear the most bacteria and you do not to status the bacteria here.
You should also move your hands varied times a day. This resolution pinch husband the bacteria levels nasty in occasion you be together your face.
As a replacement for women who exercise makeup erosion grease sovereign or hypo-allergenic makeup for sore skin.
Men should use antiseptic products due to the fact that razor burn that are designed to clear the pores and moisturize the skin.
Acne is known as pimples, lumps, and plugged pores that be published on the false impression, neck, cope with, shoulders and caddy areas.
There is not one major element that causes acne and it is stimulated during hormones, ictus, adolescence, sustenance, and other factors.
The sun can also dry out cold the outer layer of your hide encouraging your sebaceous glands to start producing more oil.
No identical is unsusceptible to fleece blemishes when the conditions are there.
Now you have a defense against acne with Proactiv
There are simple things your can do to prevent your acne from occurring in the cardinal place.
Always be docile with your face. Still water that is too steaming or stone-cold can trigger your sebaceous glands to through bring up grease and clog up your skin.
You should wash your exterior at least twice a epoch to save up the bacteria levels to a minimum.
Do not match your face. The hands bear the most bacteria and you do not to place the bacteria here.
You should also lave your hands varied times a day. This choose help obstruct the bacteria levels nasty in occasion you touch your face.
For women who use makeup erosion grease free or hypo-allergenic makeup for sensitive skin.
Men should make use of antiseptic products representing razor long that are designed to open the pores and moisturize the skin.
An attention-grabbing dialogue is worth comment. I believe that you should write more on this topic, it won’t be a taboo subject however usually individuals are not sufficient to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers