1. I am learning how to use my voice. To trust my heart, my knowing, and my ability to manifest. I am learning I am more powerful than I realized. I am learning about turning towards love and not away from it.
2. I am learning to look deeply into things and to allow the truth to be discovered slowly and in layers. I am learning a new kind of patience and restraint, to allow things to reveal themselves, to let the waters still, the cloudiness to go away.
3. I am learning that when you are aligned with your true purpose you are delighted and energized, filled up and lifted up, even when you are working hard. Even when you are exhausted.
4. I am learning that the wisdom is in the room, that every single person has their piece to share, that if our ears are open we can learn something really important from everyone. I am learning that we can’t do it all alone.
5. I am learning to trust the mess. The disasters, the implosions, the spectacular-ness of conflict. Sometimes it is the only way to wake you up, to get your attention, call you to create something new.
6. I am learning that because I will be 40 this year, flying onto a bed like a superhero can be both exhilerating, delightful and also require chiropractic care afterwards. Totally worth it, by the way.
7. I am learning that I am surrounded by people who genuinely love me, see me and adore me.
8. I have learned that thinking is overrated, that I’ve been up in my head for too long and bringing things back into my body has been the greatest gift I’ve given myself in a long time. I have learned that making things with my hands, taking photos with my camera, walking, dancing, bicycling… are my surefire ways into joy.
9. I am learning that my path to contentment will be in simply following the truth of my hearts’ delights and letting myself be carried from there.
10. This one is for you. What are you learning?