10 things I love about Nico:
1. His smile that is SO big, anyone within 100 feet can feel the full impact. (see above photo in stroller) It is more contagious and wonderful than any possible thing in the world.
2. The way he throws the entire weight of his body onto Ben when he hugs him.
3. His inflatable feet.
4. His easy laughter.
5. His excitement when we play “get you” and chase each other around the house.
6. The way his entire body shakes, his hands ball into fists, his forehead gets red and he grunts exceptionally loud when he gets angry. We always wait for him to turn green and bust through his onesie, Incredible Hulk style in these moments.
7. How he likes to hug and put his arm around other kids at the park.
8. That his first words are “yeah…” and “look! look!” giving us a little window into his personality.
9. That he is my best customer at the dinner table.
10. That my heart bursts at the sight of him. That he has expanded the love in our home exponentially. That he has opened up something in all of us that is beyond sacred and extraordinary.