This is me. Happy.

Yours truly, painting very happily in San Miguel de Allende, photo by Angie Fletchall

1. Brian

🙂

2. teryll

I wish you would smile more.
    And please, pick some vibrant colors to work with. LOL.

😉

3. Kat

That is sooooo you.
    Beautiful!

4. Kimba

love. Love. LOVE.

and ooooh those colors!!

xo

5. {tinniegirl}

Love it. Look at those amazing colours.

6. rebecca

i LOVE YOU happy!
    xoxoxoxoxxo

7. GailNHB

Woo-hoo, beautiful mamacita! You look very happy.

Yay for you that you got away and had such a great time.

Keep on painting, dear one. Keep those fingers covered with colors of all kinds.

8. michelle

Gimme gimme gimme! Love love love. I want dat. Mine. 🙂 just thought I would keep it real for ya!

9. kjersten hayes

What a happy picture! And fantastic painting! Thanks for sharing!

10. DeAnne Olguin Williamson

Such a happy feeling this photo inspires. I am so gonna go paint in San Miguel one of these days!

11. kathy

so happy for your happiness, that you could make that trip and enjoy mexico and painting and letting stuff out and letting stuff in!

i recently started painting (as in, i’ve done two) and i am already 100% sold on it! i feel so much better after than i did before … free! so yeah, i love it and will continue and hope to make it to a flora b workshop someday. glad you could do that.

keep painting!

kathy

12. christer1979

On a day that feels very heavy, and when I wish life didn’t feel that way, your smile and this whole situation is such a welcome reminder of good things. Thank you!!!

13. Melissa

Love this picture; the colours, the painting, the look of pure joy on your face – the whole thing brings a big smile to my face :oD x

14. Brenton Nallie

This is such a great picture – it is obvious you are so happy in the moment! We should all take a few minutes to enjoy life this much! LOVE IT!