1. Nico’s first fully formed sentence- As we drove home from the beach last weekend, the car was quiet since we were all wiped out from the sun. Out of nowhere, Nico shouted, “I love puppies!!!” Matt and I looked at each other in disbelief. Did he just say he loves puppies?
So we pushed it a but further.
Me: Nico, do you love mama?
Nico: I love mama!!!
Me: And dada?
Nico: I love dada!
Me: And puppies?
Nico: I love puppies!
This story will be archived for his wedding one day. And I think we might have a puppy in our future!
2. The Soul*full Summit started yesterday! It’s a free interview series on the topic of fearlessness hosted by Catherine Just! and I am honored to be part of it. You can register here.
3. My friend Mati’s gorgeous new book! Daring Adventures in Paint: Find Your Flow, Trust Your Path, and Discover Your Authentic Voice This book is GORGEOUS. I am so proud of her. If you feel a call to grow your painting practice, or begin exploring your creativity, this is a great place to start. It is SO inspiring.
4. There are people in this world who think the world of you. This love letter reminded me how important it is to tell them. So moved Jill, thank you!
5. Strawberry Monster- Ben found this little guy in his breakfast. He is definitely my son.