1. Nico’s first fully formed sentence- As we drove home from the beach last weekend, the car was quiet since we were all wiped out from the sun. Out of nowhere, Nico shouted, “I love puppies!!!” Matt and I looked at each other in disbelief. Did he just say he loves puppies?
So we pushed it a but further.
Me: Nico, do you love mama?
Nico: I love mama!!!
Me: And dada?
Nico: I love dada!
Me: And puppies?
Nico: I love puppies!
This story will be archived for his wedding one day. And I think we might have a puppy in our future!
2. The Soul*full Summit started yesterday! It’s a free interview series on the topic of fearlessness hosted by Catherine Just! and I am honored to be part of it. You can register here.
3. My friend Mati’s gorgeous new book! Daring Adventures in Paint: Find Your Flow, Trust Your Path, and Discover Your Authentic Voice This book is GORGEOUS. I am so proud of her. If you feel a call to grow your painting practice, or begin exploring your creativity, this is a great place to start. It is SO inspiring.
4. There are people in this world who think the world of you. This love letter reminded me how important it is to tell them. So moved Jill, thank you!
5. Strawberry Monster- Ben found this little guy in his breakfast. He is definitely my son.
🙂 this post is very cute. And also Nico`s first sentence. It is nice that children and healthy adults can appreciate the nice things in life and sometimes just shout out loud smiling that they love something.
1.Just love this, Andrea! Nico is so adorable and smart and loving – what a blessing your family is!
2.I just signed up for the Soul-Full summit! Thanks for letting us know about it!
3.Do you think Mati’s book would be ok for someone who’s never painted before but is wanting to explore being creative?
4.Jill’s letter is so incredible and it speaks to what an amazing woman you are!
5.I will begin looking for strawberry monsters this very day! xoxo
Oh my, “I love puppies”?! I do too!!!
And of course, I adore you.
Who doesn’t love puppies, really! Nico is a smart kid!
Oh my he is the sweetest!!!!!
Best full sentence ever!! I love it! I love that his next sentences were full of family-love … what a sweet kiddo.
strawberry monster is giving me a creepy feeling…. 🙂
Great wordpress blog here.. It’s hard to find quality writing like yours these days. I really appreciate people like you! take care