It happened again! Chris Guillebeau’s incredible event, The World Domination Summit was held last weekend in Portland, Oregon.
Some highlights of my time in pictures:
1. Staying with Kelly Rae, Mati and Ali Edwards in Kelly Rae’s gorgeous home. OMG. Every corner is oozing with love and color and beauty… it is beyond inspiring.
2. Attending the Q&A with Brene Brown. Total pleasure. Total inspiration. I was moved to tears and laughed even harder. Brene is a brilliant storyteller and is doing such important work in the world. I am so proud to call her a friend.
- Reunion! Mati rose, Kelly Rae, Ali Edwards, Brene Brown, Andrea Scher, Andrea Jenkins
3. Storytelling into late in the night in the backyard with some of the Lovebombers. We hadn’t all been together in a long time.
4. Meeting some new blogging friends who I suspected I would love and I did. You can see more photos of our gathering at Kelly’s studio here.
5. Stand up paddle boarding for the first time in my life! This was amazing! So. Much. Fun. Kelly’s husband John (who wined us and dined us all weekend) took us out in the water. So awesome. Thank you John!
6. Meeting so many of you at my breakout session at WDS! We talked about courage and vulnerability and our superpowers… You were all such a gift to be with!
Stand up paddle boarding? I just heard about this last Friday–one week ago–and since, I have seen at least 4 people post pictures of it on facebook! And now you too! I need to go out and do this 🙂
I miss reading about Lovebomb retreats! I hope you have one soon.
So happy for you! 🙂 Love seeing the pics here. and on everyone’s Instagram. So sweet and inspiring. 🙂
I tried SUP for the first time last week too! East Coast though – and I LOVED IT! Glad you enjoyed also!!
You are such a joy to me. Looking forward to our deepening. xo
We met briefly at the Oakland Airport and although I didn’t see you much over the weekend I enjoyed our conversation and connection. Great blog here, and I look forward to learning more! 🙂
I wish wish wish I’d run into you at WDS. I was so overwhelmed by the entire event I didn’t socialize much. I hope that you will be there again next year and we can meet. The whole event rocked my world.
I like this weblog its a master peace ! Glad I noticed this on google .