It happened again! Chris Guillebeau’s incredible event, The World Domination Summit was held last weekend in Portland, Oregon.
Some highlights of my time in pictures:
2. Attending the Q&A with Brene Brown. Total pleasure. Total inspiration. I was moved to tears and laughed even harder. Brene is a brilliant storyteller and is doing such important work in the world. I am so proud to call her a friend.
- Reunion! Mati rose, Kelly Rae, Ali Edwards, Brene Brown, Andrea Scher, Andrea Jenkins
3. Storytelling into late in the night in the backyard with some of the Lovebombers. We hadn’t all been together in a long time.
4. Meeting some new blogging friends who I suspected I would love and I did. You can see more photos of our gathering at Kelly’s studio here.
5. Stand up paddle boarding for the first time in my life! This was amazing! So. Much. Fun. Kelly’s husband John (who wined us and dined us all weekend) took us out in the water. So awesome. Thank you John!
6. Meeting so many of you at my breakout session at WDS! We talked about courage and vulnerability and our superpowers… You were all such a gift to be with!