1. I’m off to Bali tomorrow! My dear friend Juna Mustad and I are honored to be taking a group of 11 amazing women to Bali to travel, play, connect deeply and bask in beauty and ritual. Feel free to follow the adventure on Instagram and Facebook!
2. So delighted to be scheduling Manifesting sessions with so many of you! There are still some spots available if you’d like a coaching session with me. The pop-up sale price still stands – just $100 for an hour of getting you clarity and courage around your vision for the year! Just nab a spot on my calendar + I will invoice you from Paypal.
3. Matcha smoothies. I quit drinking coffee about a week ago. It was a spontaneous, intuitive hit – take coffee out of the picture and see how you feel. Drinking matcha gives me the morning ritual that I still crave and I like the earthy, bitter taste… especially when I blend it in the Vitamix with bananas, maple syrup and coconut milk. Yum!
4. My interview airs tomorrow for the Empowered Visionary Summit. Been listening to the series and it is SO good. Honored to be part of it. Click here to listen to the interviews for free.
5. My podcast. It makes me really happy. HUGE thank you to everyone who’d been listening. It feels like such a perfect fit for me, something I was born to do!
6. Seaweed snacks and avocado slices made into a little sandwich. Nothing better!
7. Taking photos of beautiful women!
8. Reading beautiful books like The Five Invitations: Discovering What Death Can Teach Us About Living Fully by Frank Ostaseski.
9. Listening to the most gorgeous stories on the Modern Love podcast.
10. Being connected with you. Thank you for being on this list, for being in my creative world and for being such a kind, wise and amazing tribe!
Sending you all so much love!
I like this post, enjoyed this one thankyou for putting up.