Dear Creative Friends,
I’ve been leaning on my creative practices more than ever lately – to stay sane, to keep my spirits up, really just to keep going during this wild and uncertain time. (I have wanted to crawl in bed and hide some of these days) Have you been noticing the same? Cooking, embroidery, painting, taking little photo walks have all been super helpful in tending my spirit this past month.
And so, as you can see above, I have a brand new Treasure Hunt for you! This is of course the “close to home” edition. All of these brand new prompts will be tailored to this time + we will be inside a virtual classroom together to share and learn as a community.
What you will get:
- 21 days of photo lessons + creative prompts in your inbox each day
- A classroom of kindred spirits that will be sharing + asking questions
- My participation in the prompts, community cheerleading + lots of inspiration.
This course is perfect for:
- Parents who want to engage their kids/teens creatively at this time!
- Creative creatures (like you) that need a practice to nourish and inspire them.
- Anyone who wants to learn more about how to use their camera phone + take better images!
Class starts this Monday! So sign up now!
Sliding scale below will hopefully work for your budget!
This 21 day treasure hunt looks wonderful! I took part in your superhero course and it was very encouraging and courage nurturing. I’m facing job loss soon and therefore not spending otherwise I would sign up! The lessons I continue to nurture I pass on in my work. I am a school counselor. I’m working on creating safe supportive online spaces to foster virtual connections for the students at my school. I’m using photography as a brain focusing strategy to ‘elevate the ordinary’ by using this mindful awareness practice