Blogging is still the best way to grow your audience + find your tribe!
Writing is like exercise.
The more you do it, the more you WANT to do it.
- don’t fancy yourself a real writer
- your blog has been collecting dust
- wonder if it’s too noisy out there for your voice to be heard
- you’re not sure if you have anything worth saying
- you don’t have a blog at all yet!
Just like our exercise practice, if you’re anything like me you often have a hard time doing it at home.
You like the support of a teacher, a guide, someone telling you what to do. You like the feeling of the room, of being in a community of others that are all practicing together.
It feels better.
You show up more fully.
It’s more fun.
Here’s what you will discover inside:
- Fresh writing prompts + photo prompts
- Lessons in being brave with our voice
- Lessons on creating graphics + finding great images
- Interviews with other inspiring bloggers
- Community cheerleading + accountability
A place to share your work – both inside the classroom and on your blog that you will breathe life and love into.
Brave Blogging Will help you
I have benefited so much from Andrea’s teachings
Andrea’s mantra of “fun and easy” is inherent in everything she touches, bringing light and joy and a sense of limitless potential to her students. She is a gifted, creative, empathetic guide who connects deeply to her clients, offering the kind of support and encouragement that can yield fantastic results. I have benefitted so much from Andrea’s teachings; she has prompted me to think about creativity in new ways, to open up to more ideas, and to prioritize a practice that sustains me.
– Karina Racz
Ready to take the leap?
coming in March 2020.