Will you join me in a New Year’s Ritual?
The new year is always an exciting time for me. I love wiping the slate clean, buying a new calendar and beginning again. It is also a ripe time for ritual and from what I have seen, ritual is all the more powerful when we can do it together. Will you join me?
The surest way to start fresh and move forward is to be at peace with what came before. You might have had an incredible year, a dull year, or a truly difficult year. Whatever happened, your aim is to celebrate what there is to celebrate about it and grieve what there is to grieve… and then, as best we can, let it go.
Making room for joy
I have cooked up something special for you. It is a completion worksheet for the year. It’s where we get to acknowledge what was great, what was hard, what we’re proud of and what we’d like to let go of from 2011. It’s an opportunity to say sayonara to 2011 with integrity and a full heart. It is a POWERFUL ritual and will get your spirit primed for creating more joy in 2012. Promise.
Mondo Beyondo begins January 9th–
Get your coupon!
Because the New Year is such an extraordinary time to create change in our lives, I want the January Mondo Beyondo class to be chock full of people like YOU. Why?
- Because we want our lives to be juicy and rich.
- We want to grow our courage and be BRAVE with our dreams
- We want to know what makes us come alive and do more of that
Just a few easy steps
- Download the Mondo Beyondo Completion Worksheet for 2011 here It’s free! So don’t be shy.
- Tweet it, Facebook it, share it with your friends! Just give them this link: http://tinyurl.com/82q3y5r
- Leave a comment below with your word of the year
Everyone who leaves a comment will get a $20 discount on the January Mondo Beyondo session!
Just wait for it in your inbox. (It’s also valid for gift certificates for those last minute gifts)
Excited to hear what your word of the year will be!
I’m still test driving mine, but I’m loving words like alive, juicy, fluorishing… I might have to steal yours. 😉