For summer, I wanted to create an experience of pure joy for you! Something easy…. (it’s summer after all!) and fun. Something that will get us out into the world + wake up our creative spirits.
Here’s what I came up with:
A series of delicious prompts on the themes of ease, joy and creative magic.
- Ease: Self-compassion, cultivating a mindset of ease, letting go of struggle.
- Joy: Creative photo prompts that will wake you up to the beauty and color in your world.
- Creative Magic: These prompts are my favorite of all! These will be mini-adventures and activities that are designed to delight you + also the world. They are joy-filled and all about creative play. We will do things like install fairy doors, have bubble flash mobs + create silly selfies.
Here’s what you’ll discover, inside:
- 4 weeks of written, audio + video lessons that will help you call in ease, joy and magic.
- Prompts for creative play that will loosen our minds and open our hearts – allowing us to see the world through a different lens.
- Secret missions of kindness.
- Support in choosing ease as a way of being – inside whatever circumstances we are in.
- As we welcome in ease and magic, we will ultimately connect to our joy.
The adventure begins Monday, July 15th, 2019
Want to see a sample prompt? Here’s one below!
One of my favorite activities friends! Here are your instructions:
1. Go to the hardware store and gather some paint chips. The set below is from Magnolia paint and are nice and oversized. But really, I have a soft spot for the traditional ones.
2. Find words that call out to you, that feel evocative and resonant. Cut those chips out.
3. Arrange them in a variety of ways and see if they fall into some kind of poetic verse.
Together, under the stars
Sour apple, cabbage rose, summer pear
Dark moon, bright future.
Bubble flash mobs, fairy doors, color-collecting + more! Plus, lots of ways to grow your self-compassion and ease this summer.
This is a Pay-What-You-Want course! So bring your friends + share away!
Suggested price will auto-fill + you can pay what you can.