For summer, I wanted to create an experience of pure joy for you! Something easy…. (it’s summer after all!) and fun. Something that will get us out into the world + wake up our creative spirits.
Here’s what I came up with:
A series of delicious prompts on the themes of ease, joy and creative magic.
- Ease: Self-compassion, cultivating a mindset of ease, letting go of struggle.
- Joy: Creative photo prompts that will wake you up to the beauty and color in your world.
- Creative Magic: These prompts are my favorite of all! These will be mini-adventures and activities that are designed to delight you + also the world. They are joy-filled and all about creative play. We will do things like install fairy doors, have bubble flash mobs + create silly selfies.
Here’s what you’ll discover, inside:
- 4 weeks of written, audio + video lessons that will help you call in ease, joy and magic.
- Prompts for creative play that will loosen our minds and open our hearts – allowing us to see the world through a different lens.
- Secret missions of kindness.
- Support in choosing ease as a way of being – inside whatever circumstances we are in.
- As we welcome in ease and magic, we will ultimately connect to our joy.
The adventure begins Monday, July 15th, 2019
Bubble flash mobs, fairy doors, color-collecting + more! Plus, lots of ways to grow your self-compassion and ease this summer.
This is a Pay-What-You-Want course! So bring your friends + share away!
Suggested price will auto-fill + you can pay what you can.